Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Notes to a Lover: Postive Thoughts

Novermber 20, 2011.  Motel

B,
I am extremely happy that we shared this truely stellar weekend together. It will undoubtedly be branded into my mind forever. I oh so appreciate your endless kind gestures and positive thoughts. Such wonderful tings will never go unnoticed. I constantly think of the countless hours in which we have gazed into each other's eyes with complete adoration and depth. Thought we stare in silence, our smiles speak volumes. These are the moments that I shall carry within me for many years to come. They will always succeed in reminding me that purity exists; that it's not too impossible to find someone who is capable of experiencing complete, unadulterated emotion and the strength to share it. Thank you for being so open minded, understanding, and accomodating. I really appreciate everything.

No comments: