Monday, October 21, 2013

Notes to a Lover. (Annonymous)





L,

I just woke up from a nightmare where I was just getting out but we were at my mom's house 'cuz there was some sort of party for the sister from Breaking Bad, but I couldn't find you anywhere. I saw a couple of your friends, then I started to panic. I found a note then I really went frantic just to come running out after you drove away.

I don't think you get how big of an impact you really have by not showing up when I think you're going to. And don't think you have to, just don't tell me you will unless you are actually going to.
I know I am not letting go of you at all, but please tell me if that's what you want and I'll do my best. It will be fucking hard as fuck (just like me every time I think of you). I don't sleep, I don't eat. I just don't do anything but think of you.
                                                   B.


No comments: