Monday, October 21, 2013

Notes to a Lover: (Annonymous) I Used to Kow You So Well



Hyatt Hotel

B,
I am happy that we returned to the birthplace of stage two. I really needed it. It helped remind me of the reasons I fell in love with you. It is a bit sad knowing that such beautful things can be forgotten. What's important is the sincere effort in trying not to forget.
The second page is more difficult to decipher. I was able to make out..."passive aggresssive behavior..." as well as the last statement which was "...This conversation will not be forgotten..." Regardless. This not was clearly telling you that Despite the Rocky Road we've endured, It is not too difficult to remeber the amount of love between us.
Simple things can bring back such great memories but the question is.. "is it good enough?"

L

No comments: