Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Review: TIGI Bed Head Rockaholic Fun Times Hairspray


Stocking up for a shoot recently I grabbed a can of TIGI Bed Head Rockaholic Fun Times Hairspray. TIGI products for me always perform, and I love the packaging.
I've been using this on clients for a couple of weeks now - so I thought I'd share my thoughts on it, and let you all know whether it's worth a purchase!
Does it do what it promises?
Flexible hold keeps your hair rockin'. Tour tested and rockstar approved! Hold 10-12 inches from hair and spray on for a moveable, crazy good hold!
As a hairspray should, it holds the style in place. It's helped my client's hair stay put through blustery winds and nights out. And it helped create some gorgeous hair for photo shoots!

Would I get it again?
Absolutely, the flexible hold means it's great for securing curls and blowdrys. Using on concentrated areas helps build hold. And there isn't any horrible residue if you brush your style out. What's great is even after brushing hair through, the style holds, which means if you like your curls softer and little more relaxed this will help them stay put.
The smell is fantastic! Been trying to describe accurately what it smells like, and the only way I can is by saying fruit salad sweets. It doesn't have a chemical-hit-you-in-the-back-of-the-throat smell, which is a definite plus from me.
Anything else?
I found I've needed to regularly clean the nozzle to avoid the fine mist becoming heavier.
Purchase your Tigi Bed Head Spray at 
Sorelle Chicago
Sorellechicago
1905 W Division Ave
Chicago, IL
*Tell them Megan sent you :-)

No comments: