Sunday, June 19, 2011

PH BALANCED EFFECTIVE HAIRCARE




I've been trying this new Ph balanced haircare line at my salon and I absolutely fell in love!
I have been using it on ALL of my clients's hair and have been seeing instant results. 


I know it sounds crazy and there are so many product lines out there, but I love that Soma is truely Ph balanced (I checked with litmus paper) so it is safe on any hair type and hair with color or any other chemical on it. 




The clarifying and Moisture shampoo are my favorites. I also enjoy that every product is light and pliable, none of them are greasy, too heavy, smell bad, or leave ANY residue!  


You cannot get Soma in the drug stores.
Kim Kardashian loves this haircare line!


***If you would like to come see me for a $30 blowdry, or a $40-55 blowdry and style using Soma, call Salon Heaven at 312-753-5444. I work there Tuesday-Sunday 10-6!


Salon Heaven
1505 S. Michigan ave
Chicago, Il 60605

312-753-5444

No comments: