Thursday, June 9, 2011

Eva La Rue Returning to "All My Children"!

Love this!
I also loved this women in CSI. I am obsessed with that show, as well as All My Children.


With cancellation imminent, the stars are flocking back to 'All My Children.' The latest? 'CSI: Miami' star Eva La Rue.




According to 
TV Guide, La Rue will return to Pine Valley as Dr. Maria Santos Grey this July. La Rue joined the show in 1993, left in 1997, returned in 2002 and then left in 2005. The actress recently stopped by the soap in 2010 to celebrate the show's 40th anniversary.




Besides La Rue, Josh Duhamel, whose character, Leo du Pres, is "dead" on 'All My Children,'(tragic) 
will return for at least one episode.
 Duhamel's Leo was last seen plummeting to his death in a waterfall accident. (Some of my clients love this show and have been very helpful sources for this article!) However, his body was never found.

Look for Duhamel in August, with another episode possible before the September series finale.





Thorsten Kaye and Cady McClain are also returning to the soap.

The TV Guide report indicates many other stars may be booking return trips to Pine Valley to pay homage to the series that gave them their big break. Could Melissa Leo and Sarah Michelle Gellar be waiting in the wings?

ABC is replacing 'All My Children' with 'The Chew,' a one-hour food/lifestyle program.


Tell Me: Do you want more stars to return to the soap?

No comments: