Thursday, June 9, 2011

HUMIDITY-PROOF HAIR!

One of the best ways to beat humidity causing frizz and unmanageable hair, is with a Keratin smoothing treatment.  Origianally Created in Brazil, where natural curls and humidity are the norm, the Keratin smoothing treatment provided a much needed solution allowing easy, worry free, manageable hair for up to 4 months!
As an experienced hair stylist, I am incredibly impressed with the product results and my clients love having smooth, shiny hair without hours smoothing and blow drying each day.
One of these Keratin Treatments (which I don't use) called the Brazilian Blowout, had controversy of hurting stylist and client's eyes. This only occurs when the stylist is using too much product and the salon is not properly ventilized. I can assure you, I've been in a Brazilian Blowout salon in Florida. Ten stylists were doing the treatment on their clients (including myself) and not one time did i smell or see smoke. They were using it the right way!  
I use the Salon Tech Keratin Treatment. This treatment does not have formeldahyde in it. 


I also use Amazon Series Cysteine Complex Curl Softening Treatment which I have in my hair and love! This also lasts four months.




I always give $200-250 Keratin treatments. Most salons in Chicago charge $300. (the price does not change the quality of this treatment). If you would like to schedule your free consultation and/or appointment please do via emailFacebook,Twitter,  or call 773.683.8635.

No comments: