Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chicago transit

Riding the train can be soothing and and very interesting as well. You can be able to see hipsters, yuppies, fashionistas, black, Asian, white, Hispanic, mixed people. All in the same space an all very quiet; (unless some of them are friends or family) then you have a nice sound of laughter and reminiscing. Sometimes you even see men with facial hair and a long wig on with almost short shirts. This blog is an expression of my ride to work because I don't always ride the train as much usually I am driving or getting a ride. I really enjoy that there is a new Chicago tranist card called Ventro. I am thinking of really considering getting it because paying $2.25 for every ride can add up. That is all for now! I will blog tomorrow! Who knows what I will choose to talk about!

Xx,
Beautyqueen

No comments: