Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kombucha & Synergy...Good for You drinks

I love ♥ my Synergy drinks...yum! 


Just like Buddhism, these drinks want you to get 


Enlightened, Reawaken, Rebirth, Repurpose, and 


Redefine.


I was skeptical that a drink could actually make you feel 


good without any preservatives, caffiene or anything "


man made". 


Instead, they cleanse your body while boosting your 


immunity and helping your body to function faster and 


more efficiently.  









These drinks are made from kombucha. 


Kombucha is an effervescent tea-based beverage that is 


often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. 


Kombucha is available commercially and can be made at 


home byfermenting tea using a visible, solid mass of 


yeast and bacteria which forms the kombucha culture 


which is often referred to as the "mushroom" or the "mother".







There are two kinds they make, Classic Raw Kombucha, 


and Englightened Raw Kombucha.


The Synergy one has a lil alcohol in it (because of the 


fermentation of the tea) but not enough to get you drunk!



"In 1995, my life came crashing down when I heard that my mother, Laraine had just been diagnosed with a highly aggressive form of breast cancer. After a week of emotional turmoil, I was relieved to find out that her breast cancer had not spread and that the pungent tasting cultured tea that she had been drinking was part of the reason why. 


I was incredibly touched by how Kombucha had helped my mom and was inspired to begin making it from the kitchen of my parent's house. Being only a teenager, I had no business plan, just a desire to share this gift with anybody who could benefit from it.


Fast forward over 15 years: we have grown from our humble beginnings, when I would hand-deliver my just-bottled Kombucha to local health food stores, to a full-fledged company that makes 17 different varieties of Kombucha products distributed throughout all of the U.S. Although we have experienced some incredible growth, I remain committed to expanding the company gradually and organically, never sacrificing quality for the sake of profits."



I am a lifelong practitioner of health. The body is both a temple and a perfect machine, unrivaled anywhere in nature. Our bodies have within them a healing potential stronger than any drug or treatment, and we nourish this potential with the pure and simple foods found in nature. Foods like fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts and seeds. Foods like Kombucha; a gift we're proud to share with you. 100% raw and organic, Kombucha nourishes the body, delights your taste buds, bolsters your immunity, and makes your spirits fly. You feel on top of the world. Healthier. Happier. Stronger. It is living food for a living body. And its purpose is my mission:

"To combine the wisdom of ancient medicinal foods with the resources of the modern day to create products that uplift and enlighten the health of all those who enjoy them."
-GT Dave




FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE DRINKS, CLICK HERE!!!

No comments: