Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kristin Bell on Being the New (All-Natural!) Face of Neutrogena!

Kristen Bell has landed herself a new beauty contract! She inked a coveted deal with Neutrogena, according to People.
“I am really excited to be the new face of NeutrogenaNaturals because I trust [the brand] so much already,” Bell tells PEOPLE of the line that she will represent, which contains no contain dyes, chemical sulfates, parabens or petrochemicals. “I strive to live a healthylifestyle, and…to be able to represent a line that I actually use and like to incorporate into my daily routine is ideal,” she explains. Bell joins Neutrogena’s other beautiful ambassadors, like fresh-faced Miranda Cosgrove, Jennifer Garner, Vanessa Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere, Gabrielle Union and Emma Roberts. Fans don’t have to wait to get glowing skin like Kristen’s: her facial cleansers, facial scrub, bar soap and lip balm are already rolling into stores across America.

Kristin Bell has parlayed her glowing skin into Hollywood’s newest beauty contract, inking a coveted deal with Neutrogena. “I am really excited to be the new face of Neutrogena Naturals because I trust [the brand] so much already,” Bell tells PEOPLE of the line that she will represent, which contains no contain dyes, chemical sulfates, parabens or petrochemicals. “I strive to live a healthy lifestyle, and…to be able to represent a line that I actually use and like to incorporate into my daily routine is ideal,” she explains. Bell joins Neutrogena’s other beautiful ambassadors, like fresh-faced Miranda CosgroveJennifer Garner,Vanessa HudgensHayden Panettiere, Gabrielle Union andEmma Roberts. Fans don’t have to wait to get glowing skin like Kristen’s: her facial cleansers, facial scrub, bar soap and lip balm are already rolling into stores across America. Tell me: What’s your take on Kristin Bell as the latest face of Neutrogena?

No comments: